Skylark Manor is a newly established venue, but it has had its fair share of events, fundraisers, and weddings in the last 20 years.
The first wedding was October 9, 1999. Mike and Yoni Johnson said “I do” in the front of Skylark Manor. The morning started out rainy - rattling the Bride’s nerves, but the skies cleared and a rainbow appeared. A curious family of deer in the fields stopped by to observe the wedding vows as well.
Skylark Manor has gone through several remodels since that day, but even then it provided the perfect setting for an intimate wedding and reception.
- Uncorked Annual Family Picnic held on Father’s Day weekend.
- Foxy Moxie Running Mavens Race across Arkansas Fundraiser
- Young Professionals Network of Saline County social mixer.
- Fourth of July
- New Year’s Eve Millennium Party December 31, 1999
- Jesse and Angela Allen’s Wedding